Unlimited has donated thousands of dollars and many hours of time to numerous charities and non-profit organizations over the past 25 years. Featured this month are a few charities we’ve donated to in November.
- Unlimited Construction bought a table to sponsor the November 10th Women’s Leadership Award event.
- Our very own Lead Finance Director, Kuulei Santos, is the Vice President of the YWCA and has been for the past six years.
- One of our favorite subcontractors, No Ka Oi Landscaping’s, Abigail Santos, was an honoree at the event.
Boys and Girls Club of Hawaii
- The Club provides a safe place for more than 1,100 children to go when they aren’t in school.
- Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii (BGCH) is a non-profit organization dedicated to engaging and enriching Hawaii’s youth.
- Unlimited Construction bought a table to support the Boys and Girls Club at their Giving Tree event on November 12th.
- The Giving Tree event featured a silent and live auction and musical entertainment.
The Great Aloha Run
- The Great Aloha Run, has raised over $11 million for over 150 non-profit health and human service organizations and community groups throughout Hawaii
- The run is open for walkers, wheelchair, hand-cycle competitors and Sounds of Freedom (military running in formation)
- Some of the organizations benefiting from the Aloha Run include: the Boys and Girls Club, BSA Aloha Council, Girl Scouts Hawaii, Leeward Special Olympics, MWR Facilities, United Cerebral Palsy of Hawaii, the Variety School of Hawaii, Palama Settlement, the Hawaii High School Athletic Association and many more!
- Unlimited Construction will sponsor employees and immediate family members that want to participate in the event-enrollment opened in November-race day is February 20th