Ronald T.Y. Moon Judiciary Complex
Project Value: $118 Million
Completed: November 2009
- A 200,000 square foot pre-cast concrete facility located on 11 acres.
- Consists of three (3) separate structures: a four-story court building with 13 courtrooms, a central plant and a juvenile detention facility.
- All 3 three structures were connected by secure modes of egress, both, vertically and horizontally.
- Although designs were unfinished when we were required to begin work, we completed on time and within budget.
- Received 2012 NAIOP Kukulu Hale Award for New Project: Public/Government.