Project Value: 1.7 Million Completed: December 2015
- In Kukui’ula Subdivision in Koloa, Hawaii
- Single Family Home, Guest Cottage, Garage
- On the Kukui’ula Golf Course
- Luxury Waterfall Pool & Spa
- Just under 4,000 square feet
- High end Stone, Wood & Tile Features
- Open Air Living Room & Lanai Area
Project Value: 4.25 Million Completed: November 2016
- Beautiful single family residence
- Overlooking the Ocean
- Infinity pool & spa overlooking breathtaking views
- Designed by Bing Hu
- 10,000 square feet
Kukui`ula Club Cottages Lots 1-15
Project Value: $40 Million Completed: September 2015
- Kukui’ula Club Cottages consists of 15 LEED certified homes. Owners purchase a 2,144 s.f. cottage and have an option for a 498 s.f. guest house or garage.
- Includes granite and marble countertops, Ipe hardwood flooring and lanai decking and custom built (on island) cabinets and casework.
- Audio video package includes in ceiling surround sound in the living room and ceiling speakers in all bedrooms and lanai; distributed audio system throughout the home.
- Professionally designed landscaping with moss rock BBQ station; automatic tiki torches and fire pit in back yard.
- High end plumbing and electrical fixtures with screwless cover plates and Lutron dimmers on most lighting.
Project Value: 2.96 Million Completed: In Progress
- In the Kukui’ula Subdivision on Kauai
- Single Family Home & Garage
- Pool, Spa & Fire Pit
- Over 3,000 square feet
Other Notable Projects
Project Value: $2.6 million Completed: Late 2014
- The Chen Residence located in Kukui’ula, Kauai
- Project began in 2013
- Single Family Home, Guest House & Garage
- Infinity pool looking at the Pacific Ocean
- Custom features
Hale Uluwehi Residence
Project Value: $3.5 million Completed: Late 2014
- Hale Uluwehi is located on the North Shore of Kauai.
- The 13,743 sq ft home was designed by a local architect.
- The property featured 46 different types of typle and features custom copper metal finishes