Kolopua at Princeville
Project Value: $10.3 Million
Completed: June 2015
- 44-unit workforce housing residential apartment complex and a 3,000 square foot community center.
- Includes 16 each 2 bedroom units ,16 each single bedroom units, 12 each 3 bedroom units.
- Units arranged in four-plex buildings.
Villages of Moa’e Ku Affordable Apartments, Phase 1 & Phase 2
Project Value: $32.50 Million
Completed: August 2012 Phase 1, July 2014 Phase 2
- Nine (9) residential buildings with each building consisting of 140 units; one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments.
- Approximately 72,356 sf for all the buildings.
- Each of the nine buildings has a children’s playground area.
- Inclusive of one (1) 6,000 sf community center on this 5-acre parcel project landscaped with native Hawaiian plants.
- HUD funded project.
Kalepa Village Affordable Housing Phase III & IV
Project Value: $17.9 Million
Completed: March 2009
- 80-unit apartment complex that consists of four (8) two-story buildings of 10 units each rented to low income tenants; HUD funded.
- Includes 46 each 2 bedroom units ,16 each single bedroom units, 12 each 3 bedroom units and 6 single bedroom units.
- Required all ground floor units be ADA-compliant.
Other Notable Projects
Kilauea Estates Affordable Housing
Project Value: $6.7 Million
- 49 Single Family Homes
- 9 Acres
Hale Kapuna Affordable Housing
Project Value: $2.5 Million
- 8 Four Plex Apartment Buildings.
- 1,500 Sq Ft Clubhouse