Kamakana Villages Family & Senior
Project Value: $40 million Completed: 2018
- Construction of 85 Family Affordable Housing and 85 Senior Affordable Housing
- Two separate Community Centers will be built for each Family and Senior projects
- Structure is concrete slab on grade with 3 stories of wood framing and pre-finished Hardi Panel siding exterior
- Both Projects will be getting a LEED Gold Certification
- Each portion will have 85 one and two-bedroom units
- Family housing encompasses approx. 2.9 acres
- Family portion will have 5 residential buildings and a community center
- Family-approx. 33,183 sq ft of interior floor space
- Family portion will have approx. 103 parking spaces
- Senior housing encompasses approx. 2.7 acres
- Senior portion will have 5 residential buildings and a community center
- Senior-approx. 78,637 sq ft of interior floor space
- Senior portion will have approx. 90 parking spaces
Moanalua Hillside Apartments
Project Value: $121 million Completed: In Progress
- Construction of 491 new market rate workforce housing apartments
- Construction is being built on Douglas Emmett’s property consisting of 1,000+ existing rental units
- New units will consist of 379 Studios, 108 One-Bedrooms and 4 Two-Bedrooms
- Four 6-7 stories of Apartment Units on top of 2-3 levels of parking structure
- Structure is concrete slabs with EIFS & glazing exterior shell
- MHA will be the first project in Hawaii to use the Comslab metal deck concrete stay form system
- New Recreation/Fitness Center and Pool Deck
- New Maintenance Building
- New Leasing Offices
- New Entry Guard Shack with 2 lanes for entrance and exit
- Construction of 600+ parking stalls
Kolopua at Princeville
Project Value: $10.3 Million
Completed: June 2015
- 44-unit workforce housing residential apartment complex and a 3,000 square foot community center.
- Includes 16 each 2 bedroom units ,16 each single bedroom units, 12 each 3 bedroom units.
- Units arranged in four-plex buildings.
Villages of Moa’e Ku Affordable Apartments, Phase 1 & Phase 2
Project Value: $32.50 Million
Completed: August 2012 Phase 1, July 2014 Phase 2
- Nine (9) residential buildings with each building consisting of 140 units; one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments.
- Approximately 72,356 sf for all the buildings.
- Each of the nine buildings has a children’s playground area.
- Inclusive of one (1) 6,000 sf community center on this 5-acre parcel project landscaped with native Hawaiian plants.
- HUD funded project.
Kalepa Village Affordable Housing Phase III & IV
Project Value: $17.9 Million
Completed: March 2009
- 80-unit apartment complex that consists of four (8) two-story buildings of 10 units each rented to low income tenants; HUD funded.
- Includes 46 each 2 bedroom units ,16 each single bedroom units, 12 each 3 bedroom units and 6 single bedroom units.
- Required all ground floor units be ADA-compliant.