Ronald T. Y. Moon Judiciary Complex
Project Value: $118 Million
Completed: November 2009
- A 200,000 square foot pre-cast concrete facility located on 11 acres.
- Consists of three (3) separate structures: a four-story court building with 13 courtrooms, a central plant and a juvenile detention facility. All were connected by secure modes of egress, both, vertically and horizontally.
- Although designs were unfinished when we were required to begin work, we completed on time and within budget.
- Received 2012 NAIOP Kukulu Hale Award for New Project: Public/Government
Kauai Judiciary Complex
Project Value: $36 Million
Completed: September 2005
- Courthouse and administrative facility.
- A 115,000 square foot concrete courthouse.
- Received Concrete Achievement Award for public buildings in 2007.
- Constructed entirely of poured in-place concrete, 12,000 Cubic Yards.